The 2022 midterm election will be one of the most important in memory. It is vital that we make sure there are as many opportunities as possible for individuals to have their voices heard and their votes fairly counted.
Rowan County still needs SUNDAY AND SATURDAY VOTING!
- Each year every NC County must make a new decision about Sunday and Saturday voting during One Stop/Early Voting.
- On August 8, the Rowan County Board of Elections will determine whether we still need Sundays and Saturday voting in Rowan County.
- Things don’t just happen. Many of you helped make Sunday voting a reality in Rowan County in 2018 and 2020. YOU’RE NEEDED AGAIN!
Just in case any of our Elections Board representatives have forgotten:
- We, the people, still want Sundays and Saturdays during early voting!
- Numbers make a difference and we must once again show up en masse at the in-person meeting on August 8 at 12:30 pm.
- Starting today, we need to write emails prior to the meeting to remind those in power that we still want at least two Saturdays and two Sundays of Early Voting.
Your voice matters. They listened before and they can listen again!
Share this email with others and make plans to show up with friends. Don’t dismiss the importance of a personal email, even if attending in person. Public comment time may be limited. Take 5 minutes to send the Board an email saying you want more voting opportunities in Rowan County and for our county to continue to have the most accessible early voting available..
Details: In-person meeting, Tuesday, August 8, 12:30 pm, Rowan County Board of Elections, 1935 Jake Alexander Blvd West, suite D10.
Email the Board at: email@example.com (this is the best way to contact all board members.)
See you there!